Service Change: Effective September 18, 2016
The following schedule changes will be effective September 18, 2016. New schedules are available.
#2 Fort Worden–
- The Peninsula College stop has moved from Battery Way to Eisenhower Avenue, near the new College location.
- The bus will now loop the opposite direction through Fort Worden. The Bus will enter on Fort Worden Way, turn right on Eisenhower, right on Harbor Defense Way, right on Pershing Ave, and left on Fort Worden Way exiting the Fort.
#7 Poulsbo- Expected to change in December, 2016
- Jefferson Transit will be connecting with Kitsap Transit upon the opening of Kitsaps new North Viking Park & Ride. Please check jeffersontransit.com for updates.
Jefferson Transit Olympic Connection
- M-F, 2:45 pm from Forks now departs at 2:40 PM.
Jefferson Healthcare Stop
- The new Jefferson Healthcare stop at 8th & Sheridan will be open Sept. 26th. We will no longer stop at the hospital water side entrance.
The schedule times for the hospital will remain the same. The map for the #11A/B Shuttle will be updated to reflect the route change next time schedules are printed.
Our Customer Service department will be happy to answer any questions or concerns between the hours of 7:00 am and 5:15 pm Monday through Friday. 360-385-4777