Ride the Bus to Port Townsend for a Day Trip! If you are coming from outside of Jefferson County, see our connection schedules below.
Click HERE and find amazing things to see, eat and explore in Port Townsend
- #1 Brinnon / Quilcene / Tri Area Route
- #2 Fort Worden
- #3 Castle Hill Connector
- #6 Tri Area Loop Route
- #7 Poulsbo / Port Ludlow / Tri Area Route
- #8 Sequim Route
- #11 Port Townsend Shuttle
- Olympic Connection
- System Map
Use our Jefferson transit-created connection schedules below to help with travel from outside of Jefferson County
- Port Townsend to Kingston
- Port Townsend to Olympia
- Port Townsend to Port Angeles
- Port Townsend to Seattle & SeaTac
- Port Townsend to COHO Ferry
- Port Angeles to Seattle
- Forks to Olympia
- Brinnon to Port Angeles
Click Here To View Our Holiday Calendar
Jefferson Transit’s new facility located at Four Corners Road and Highway 20 is finally complete.
Flag Raising Ceremony at our Grand Opening on Friday, June 12, 2015.
Special thank you to the Port Angeles American Legion Riders post 29, for performing the Presentation of Colors Ceremony.